HELPER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Assists the Driver / Route Leader in maintaining trash enclosures / trash rooms by sorting recyclable items, sweeping, and removing large items from property.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (required for future promotions)
- Must be at work daily by 4:30 am and ready to work with the Route Leader
- Follows instructions from Router Leader and Supervisors while working quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to work in dirty conditions (ie: trash enclosures/trash rooms)
- Able to fill in and operate a motor vehicle when necessary to ensure that routes are covered
- Must work well with others and represent a company professionally
- Ability to send emails, text messages and picture messages by cell phone required
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- General understanding of recyclable materials
- Experience in waste management or recycling preferred
- AA or some college preferred or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) verbal communication preferred